Human Capital Management
TECSYS WMS KEY FEATURES
TECSYS’ Warehouse Management Software (WMS) is an industrial-strength, robust and feature-rich solution that empowers logistics management to gain control over customers’ service levels, throughput volumes, order turnaround times, as well as warehousing costs and profitability. TECSYS’ WMS major capabilities include:
* Advanced WMS functions for receiving, putaway, inventory moves, picking, packing, replenishment, shipping, loading and cycle counting.
* System-directed RF task management and task interleaving.
* Multiple pick methods including wave, zone, batch, cluster and user-defined.
* Volumetrics and automatic shipping carton selection.
* Embedded advanced Transportation Management functionality including parcel carrier / LTL / FT management, rate shopping and freight auditing.
* Value-added services enabling trading partner compliance on special production, kitting operations and custom labeling.
* Advanced inventory tracking - serial number, lot control and expiration date.
* Extended functionality for expanded supply chain execution: multi-warehouse, multi-regions, multi-language, multi-currency capabilities.
* Business intelligence including labor productivity, item velocity reporting and more.
* Seamless integration to several complementary applications and host systems.
TECSYS WMS HIGHLIGHTS
TECSYS’ WMS includes all the capabilities typically found in other leading best-of-breed WMS applications, its key advantages over other major WMS applications include:
* Visual Logistics: it instantly communicates operator instructions via visual, dynamic cues that allow material handlers to perform their tasks more efficiently and accurately than with traditional text-only RF applications.
* Real Scalability: across all sizes of distribution operations from small paper-based to the largest, most sophisticated automated distribution operations using one application.
* Internet-Based: can be accessed from any browser-based device, from anywhere at any time.
* Beyond the Warehouse: TECSYS’ WMS is warehouse-centric, it is also complemented by extended supply chain execution capabilities with distribution management, transportation management and business intelligence. These solutions enable customers to seamlessly execute best practice processes across the extended supply chain.